Celebrate your special occasion with friends and family at Pirates Island Adventure Golf.
Use the form below to find a suitable date for your party. Parties are available to be booked every weekend and school holidays, if you require a specific time which isn’t available on the booking system please contact us via the form at the bottom of the page and we may be able to accommodate your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1 round of adventure golf
- Pdf. Printable invitations for you to send out to your guests.
- The hire of the party “jail” room for up to 3 hours.
- The birthday boy/girl receives a pirate foam sword.
- A part bag for each child (including 1 pirate foam mask, 1 pirate eye patch, transferable tattoo, pencil stationery set).
- 1 medium-size Polar Krush ice slushie for each child which is sugar-free!
How much does it cost?
The price for a children’s party is £10 per head.
We require a payment of 50% of the total price to secure the booking, the remainder is due upon arrival.
(We know that sometimes people can’t make it on the day so don’t worry, you only need to pay for the people who are there on the day).
Who long do we have?
The time allocated for each party is 3 hours.
Are there any toilets?
Yes there are toilets in the main golf building.
Can we bring our own food?
Yes absolutely. Unfortunately, COVID has forced us to close our cafe so we cant provide food but there is a McDonalds within a mile from the course. Make sure you remember a cake and candles!
Can I change the date of my party?
Yes, we can change the date of the booking as long as it’s 48 hours notice.